Introducing Curbside Pickup!
Manchester Community College Raymond F. Damato Library is offering curbside pick-up / drop-off of library materials, including equipment. At this time the pick-up service is available to current MCC students, faculty, staff and emeriti only, but returns from guests will be accepted. When you arrive on campus, please park or proceed to the Circle on Ramey Dr. that is near the MCC Bookstore entrance. You will see a yellow Aframe with the curbside pickup logo on it. View the pickup location on the campus map.
When you arrive on campus, please call 860-512-2880 and confirm the Make and Color of your vehicle (if arriving by car). Please remember to wear face mask and space yourself six feet away from any other person while utilizing our services. A library staff member will meet you outside.
Requesting Books, DVDs, etc. in the Library Catalog (MCC Search)
- Go to MCC Search (http://library.ct.edu/mcc)
- Sign in to your Library account in the upper right corner of the page using your NetID and password
- Search for the title you'd like to request or browse by keyword
- Click on the "Request From Manchester" button
When your item is ready for pick up, a message will be sent to your college email and you can schedule a curbside appointment. Note that reserve items are not requestable at this time.
Please Note the Following for Equipment Pick-ups:
Equipment is not requestable through the Library's catalog. On the registration form simply note what equipment you'd like to pick up or return.
- Smart Pens/Voice Recorders - Approval from Disability Services is required prior to borrowing a smart pen.
- Graphing Calculators - Proof of enrollment in Math courses at MCC (class schedule is fine) is required to borrow a graphing calculator.
- Laptops - Filling out the Technology Request Form is required. A staff member will contact you regarding availability and options for pickup.
- Mobile Hotspots - Filling out the Technology Request Form is required. A staff member will contact you regarding availability and options for pickup.
If you are unable to come to campus please contact Maritza Morales (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss other arrangements.
You may need to click the "Next Available" Button